- The website is provided by the company on an “as is” basis the company and its licensors and affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to the operation of the website, provision of services or software or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website or in association with the services. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the company and its licensors and affiliates disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The company and its licensors and affiliates further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the website. The company is not responsible for the conduct, of any user of the website. The company does not warrant or covenant that the services will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the services and access to the website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services or the website is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user from the company, the website or through or from the services, the information, content, materials, or products on the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute any medical advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Although the laboratory provides the largest single source of objective, scientific data on patient status, it is only one part of a complex biological picture of health or disease. As professional clinical laboratory scientists, our goal is to assist you in understanding the purpose of laboratory tests and the general meaning of your laboratory results.it is important that you communicate with your physician so that together you can integrate the pertinent information, such as age, ethnicity, health history, signs and symptoms, laboratory and other procedures (radiology, endoscopy, etc.), to determine your health status. The information provided through this service is not intended to substitute for such consultations with your physician nor medical advice specific to your health condition. Disclaim any liability arising out of your use of this service or for any adverse outcome from your use of the information provided by this service for any reason, including but not limited to any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the information provided through this service.any specific advice or opinion in any part of the report is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this website. Further it shall be the sole responsibility of the users/customers to provide any information and/or disclose true and correct information about their medical history at the time of subscribing for the services and the company does not take any responsibility for the accuracy or validity or truth of the report posted on the website and the company shall not be liable on this account based on any incorrect/fasle information having been provided by the uer/customer.
- Since the company acts only as a service portal for the users/customers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the payment between the third party and the customer/user.
- In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for any loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website.
- Neither shall the company be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the company’s control. The user/customer understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.